Steps to Prepare Favorite Mushroom soup
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mushroom soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. Having said that, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Almonds often give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom soup recipe. You can cook mushroom soup using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mushroom soup:
- Take 1 spoon butter/ margarine
- Prepare Blended ingredients:
- Prepare 5-6 small oyster mushroom/ button mushroom or 1 big mushroom
- Provide 1/4 onion
- Get 2 cloves garlic
- Get ±1 handful of small oyster mushroom/ button mushroom/ 2 big mushroom, slice in any shape and thickness you desire
- Prepare Chicken breast or any meat, cut small or mince (optional)
- Provide 1/4 onion, diced
- Get Pinch salt
- Prepare Pinch black pepper
- Prepare Pinch white pepper
- Use A bit of Parsley or celery, chopped
- You need Spring onion, chopped
- Take 2 tablespoon wheat flour, mix with some water
- Prepare ±600 ml of water or milk
Steps to make Mushroom soup:
- Heat up pan, melt the butter/ margarine, sauté the blended ingredients until fragrant
- Put in the cubed onion, sauté until fragrant, then put in the sliced mushroom, sauté until wilted.
- Put in the chicken/ meat.. sauté until the meat color turned into pale.
- Add on salt & pepper, stir well and add on water/ milk until boiled.
- Add on chopped parsley/ celery & spring onion, stir.
- Add on the mixture of wheat flour, stir well until cooked (put down the heat abit to let it mixed perfectly)
- Serve with garlic bread or any toast 😉
If you find this Mushroom soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.