How to Make Any-night-of-the-week Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb)
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Several minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmesan with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) recipe. You can cook chicken parmesan with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb):
- Provide 4 large zucchini (6 small)
- Use 4-5 thin sliced chicken breast strips
- You need 1 packet Shake N Bake Parmesan Breadcrumbs
- Use 1/2 cup plain panko
- Get 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- Take 3 Tbsp garlic seasoning
- Use 1 Tbsp fresh parsley
- Take 1/2 cup flour
- Take 3 eggs
- Get 3 Tbsp. milk
- Prepare 2 Tbsp butter
- Take 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- Provide Spaghetti sauce
- Prepare Fresh mozzarella
- You need Olive oil
- You need to taste Salt and pepper
Steps to make Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb):
- Mix: breadcrumbs, panko, 2 Tbsp garlic seasoning, parsley, and grated parmesan.
- Whisk: eggs and milk.
- Coat: chicken in flour, then eggs, then breadcrumb mix.
- Bake: chicken at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove: chicken from oven, top with fresh mozarella, return to oven for 3 minutes (or until cheese is melted).
- While chicken is in the oven, heat spaghetti sauce of your choice on stove, seasoning if desired.
- Use: spiralizer or julienne peeler to make zucchini "noodles."
- Sauté: zucchini noodles in 1 tsp olive oil, minced garlic, remaining garlic seasoning, and butter until cooked but slightly firm, stirring often.
- Add: spaghetti sauce to zucchini and stir, saving some sauce for topping.
- Plate: Zucchini "noodles", chicken, additional sauce if desired.
If you find this Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.