Easiest Way to Make Perfect Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken 🐔 and waffles 🧇with a spicy 🥵maple sauce recipe. To make chicken 🐔 and waffles 🧇with a spicy 🥵maple sauce you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce:
- Get 1 lb. frozen chicken strips
- Use Waffles (frozen) OR fresh !!! 🥰
- Provide 3/4 cup maple syrup
- Provide 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Get 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Get 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Use 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- Prepare 1 teaspoon margarine or butter
Steps to make Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce:
- Prepare chicken strips by cooking in oven according to package directions……. When done set to the side…..
- Meanwhile in a small saucepan on low heat mix together maple syrup, black pepper, crushed red pepper, garlic powder, Tabasco sauce and butter or margarine….
- Cook maple syrup mixture until all ingredients are blended…..set saucepan to the side when done…..
- Heat your waffles either in your toaster OR in a waffle iron……
- Place waffles on a plate, then pour about a tablespoon of maple syrup onto each waffle……
- Place about 3 - 4 chicken strips on top of each waffle…..
- Top chicken with maple syrup, then serve and enjoy 😉!!! You can eat it as an open sandwich or top each waffle with another waffle on top !! 😋
If you find this Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.