How to Make Quick Mike&#39;s Extremely Easy Eggs Benedict
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Extremely Easy Eggs Benedict recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Extremely Easy Eggs Benedict recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's extremely easy eggs benedict recipe. To cook mike's extremely easy eggs benedict you need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Extremely Easy Eggs Benedict:
- Provide Eggs Benedict Ingredients
- Provide 4 English Muffins
- Use 4 tbsp Butter
- Prepare 4 Fresh Eggs [room temp]
- Provide 1 tsp White Distilled Vinegar
- Provide 1 packages Precooked Canadian Bacon [8 pieces]
- You need 1 packages Knorr Hollandaise Sauce Mix
- Provide 1/4 tsp Cracked Black Pepper
- You need 1/4 cup Butter
- Get 1 cup Milk
- Provide 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Get 4 tbsp Chopped Chives
- Use Kitchen Items Required
- You need 4 small Bowls Or Ramakins
- Get 1 Metal Slotted Spoon
- You need 1 Serrated Knife
- Take 2 small Pots
- You need 1 Whisk
Instructions to make Mike's Extremely Easy Eggs Benedict:
- Don't cut the English Muffins in half as you usually would. Just slightly shave off the top dusty portion of the muffin with a serrated knife. Toast well and spread butter on serrated side. By slightly shaving off the tops you'll end up with a thicker, more absorbant muffin that still has that same toasted, crispy outer layer most enjoy.
- Place a small amount of Hollandaise sauce on top of your buttered muffin. Just enough to cover the top.
- Place 2 pieces of Canadian Bacon on top of your sauce.
- Place poached egg on top of your Canadian Bacon.
- Top with Hollandaise sauce and sprinkle with Cayenne Pepper and fresh chives.
- FOR HOLLANDAISE SAUCE: Place 1 cup milk and 1/4 cup butter in pot and bring to a simmer. Add Knorrs Hollandaise packet and black pepper and briskly stir with a whisk.
- FOR POACHED EGGS: Gently crack open 4 eggs and place into individual ramakin bowls. This step is necessary for the security of your yolks. Bring 4" water to a boil then add 1 teaspoon white vinager. Gently add 2 eggs to the water. Boil for 2 1/2 minutes. Gently remove eggs with a slotted spoon. Leave the egg on your spoon and daub on a paper towel to dry for a second or two and gently place on muffin.
- You can also try my 35 second poached egg recipe to save even more time. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353221-mikes-35-second-poached-eggs
- Repeat for the other 2 eggs.
- TIP: If making more than 2 servings, [especially for larger groups] for times sake, you can poach your eggs for 2 1/2 minutes then gently place in a large bowl filed with water and mostly ice. Let them set until you're ready to serve. When ready, gently place them back into your boiling water for a few seconds [never leaving your slotted spoon] and viola, you still have perfect, timely poached eggs!
If you find this Mike's Extremely Easy Eggs Benedict recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.