Steps to Prepare Award-winning Eggless coconut macaroons
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggless coconut macaroons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggless coconut macaroons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggless coconut macaroons recipe. You can have eggless coconut macaroons using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggless coconut macaroons:
- Use 1 Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Use 1/4 Cup Milk
- Provide 1/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- You need 2.5 Cups Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- Provide 3 Tablespoons Semolina
- Get 1/4 Cup Cashew Nuts, Broken Into Pieces
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon Cardamom Powder
Steps to make Eggless coconut macaroons:
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 350F (180C) for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine sweetened milk and milk, whisking until blended.
- With a wooden spoon, stir in flour, mixing until thoroughly blended. - Stir in coconut, cashews and cardamom powder.
- After combining all the ingredients, if the batter is a little bit watery add semolina and mix well
- Now drop tablespoonfuls of dough about 1 inch apart and bake it in the oven until it has golden around the edges (which approximately will take 15 minutes).
- Cool for 10 minutes on the sheet. - Don’t try to remove the macaroons from the sheet once it is out the oven because it will be very flimsy.
- Again don’t put it back in the oven to harden it. Just leave the macaroons on the cookie sheet for 10 minutes and it will harden by itself.
- Then transfer to a rack and cool completely. - Enjoy with Tea Coffee or just like that 😀
If you find this Eggless coconut macaroons recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.