Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Arabic grilled chicken
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Arabic grilled chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Arabic grilled chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Arabic grilled chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to arabic grilled chicken recipe. You can cook arabic grilled chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Arabic grilled chicken:
- Take chicken (breast fillet)
- Take lemon juice
- You need garlic bulb minced
- You need olive oil
- Get salt
- Get Arabic7-Spices (or black pepper)
- Take paprika
Instructions to make Arabic grilled chicken:
- In a blender or food processor, grind/crush for 3-4 minutes the garlic along with the lemon juice,, salt, and 7-spices. Once done, add the olive oil then run the blender for 1 more minute. Your marinade is now ready.
- Pour marinade on and let sit in the fridge overnight. The longer you marinate the chicken the more flavor it will have. Once ready for cooking throw away the leftover marinade
- Grill the marinated chicken on a Grill pan as you would other chicken, on high to medium flame for about 5-7 minutes per side..
- Serve chicken with mato garlic dip,,tomato chutney Garlic Dip and Pita bread or rice and indulge your taste buds 🙂
If you find this Arabic grilled chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.