Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy My Grilling Spot Chicken Brochettes
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for My Grilling Spot Chicken Brochettes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Grilling Spot Chicken Brochettes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Grilling Spot Chicken Brochettes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my grilling spot chicken brochettes recipe. You can cook my grilling spot chicken brochettes using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make My Grilling Spot Chicken Brochettes:
- You need Red Bell Pepper
- You need Red Onions
- Prepare Chicken Breast
- Get Yellow Curry
- Prepare White Pepper
- Prepare Spicy Paprika
- Get Bell Pepper Powder
- Prepare Cardamom
- Get Turmeric
- Use Salt
Steps to make My Grilling Spot Chicken Brochettes:
- Wash the Red Onions and Bell Peppers with plenty of water.
- Cut the Onions and Peppers in one inch squares (when possible). You want to keep the size of the pieces even.
- Cut off the Chicken Breast fat and throw it away. You want to have your chicken as clean as possible.
- Wash the Chicken Breast with plenty of water and cut it in dices as shown in the picture.
- Take the spices and mix them.
- Pour the mix ovr the Chicken Breast dices.
- Mix everything together. Let it rest inside the fridge for at least 30 min. The ideal time is 2 hours.
- Stick the veggies and the seasoned Chicken Breast as shown in the pictures. It is better to use flat wooden sticks, I used round ones but they do not fix the ingredients as well a the other ones.
- Place the brochettes over the grill at medium heat. Grill the brochettes 8 min on each side until the Chicken is well done. Do not over grill it because it will dry.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you find this My Grilling Spot Chicken Brochettes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.