How to Make Speedy Mashed potatoes
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mashed potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Consider eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Almonds typically give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed potatoes recipe. To make mashed potatoes you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mashed potatoes:
- You need 6 Irish potatoes
- Provide 3 tbsp Tomatoes paste
- Take 50 ml Olive oil
- Take 1 small onion
- Prepare 2 boiled eggs
- Take 1 Maggi
- Use Half tsp black pepper
- Prepare Half tsp coriander
- Use to taste Salt
Steps to make Mashed potatoes:
- Wash potatoes and peel, cut into cubes and put on fire, add salt to taste and allow to cook until soft. Remove from heat and strain using a basket.
- Heat up oil and add sliced onions, add tomatoes paste and stir, fry on low heat for 2 minutes and add Maggi, coriander and black pepper. Stir and allow to steam for a minute and pour boiled potatoes and mix well. Turn off heat and serve hot with boiled egg.
- Enjoy your quick fix delish 😋😋
If you find this Mashed potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.