Recipe of Perfect Cheese Mashed potatoes Meat Pie
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheese Mashed potatoes Meat Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheese Mashed potatoes Meat Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese Mashed potatoes Meat Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is often a snack many people ignore. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It contains a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese mashed potatoes meat pie recipe. To make cheese mashed potatoes meat pie you need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheese Mashed potatoes Meat Pie:
- Get 2 flat steaks or cubed steak
- You need 1 small onion.. slice
- Take 5 chop garlic
- Get to taste Salt and pepper
- Take For the mashers
- Prepare To taste As much potatoes as you want
- Use As needed Butter
- Get As needed Milk
- Provide To taste Salt and pepper garlic powder and onion powder
- Get As needed Cheese
Instructions to make Cheese Mashed potatoes Meat Pie:
- Wash and peel the potatoes
- As the potatoes are going slice the onions and garlic set aside
- Set the oven at 350
- Cut the steak up into bite sized.
- When the potatoes are done drain and set aside add the butter to it
- Add the a small bit of oil to it frying pan. And dump the onions and stir them. Add the garlic to it
- Add the meat and cook it till it is not all pink. Set aside
- Make the masher. Add the milk and garlic and onion powder salt and pepper and a handful of cheese.
- In a large or medium casserole dish do it like this. Put masher on the bottom, steak and onion and some cheese.. then more mashers and steak and cheese. Add the rest of the potatoes and add the rest of the cheese
- Put it in the oven for about 10 to 15 mins. Booooom done.
- It goes well with a side veggies and also a nice salad. Let me know if you like it
If you find this Cheese Mashed potatoes Meat Pie recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.