Simple Way to Make Homemade Loaded Mashed Potatoes
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Loaded Mashed Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Loaded Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded mashed potatoes recipe. To make loaded mashed potatoes you need 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Loaded Mashed Potatoes:
- Use 6 lbs Red Potatoes
- Use 3 Sticks Butter
- Prepare 3/4 Cup Fresh Minced Chives
- You need 2 Cups Sour Cream
- Provide 1-1/2 Cups Whole Milk
- You need 8 Strips Pre-Cooked Bacon
- Use 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar
- Take 2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- Take 2 Tbsp Salt
- Provide 1 Tbsp Pepper
Instructions to make Loaded Mashed Potatoes:
- Peel Potatoes and put in extra large stock pot
- Fill pot with water up to 2 inches above potatoes
- Bring water to boil and boil potatoes for 25-30 minutes
- Strain water and put potatoes into extra large mixing bowl and mash with potato masher
- Cut butter into potatoes and continue mashing until butter has melted and combined
- Pour in milk and mix with masher
- Use hand mixer to blend potatoes smooth
- Add Sour Cream and Chives and mix with hand mixer
- Add Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder and mix with hand mixer
- Transfer contents to large casserole dish
- Chop bacon slices and top potatoes with Cheese then bacon
- Bake casserole at 350 for 15-20 minutes
- Allow to cool before serving
If you find this Loaded Mashed Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.