Simple Way to Prepare Award-winning Veg Covered Biriyani
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg Covered Biriyani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Covered Biriyani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg covered biriyani recipe. You can have veg covered biriyani using 25 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Covered Biriyani:
- You need 1 cup flour
- You need 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Use 1 tablespoon crushed masroom
- Prepare 1 cup warm water
- Use 1 cup Basmati Rice
- Get 2 pieces carrot
- Prepare 2 pieces capsicum
- Provide 1 piece onion
- Take 5-6 pieces garlic
- Take 1 piece ginger
- Take 1 tablespoon black pepper
- Take 2 sticks cinnamon sticks
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon garam masala
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon cardamom powder
- Provide 2 pieces green chili
- Take 5-6 pieces cashews
- Use 5-6 pieces raisins
- Get 5-6 pieces almond nuts
- You need 1/2 cup water
- Get 5-6 pieces beans
- You need 2 cups refined oil/ vegetable oil
- You need 3-4 pieces cloves
- You need 1 cup green peas
- Provide to taste Salt
- Provide to taste Biriyani masala
Instructions to make Veg Covered Biriyani:
- Take a bowl and add some amount of water, crushed masroom, and two tablespoon flour and salt to taste and mix them well.
- Then make a batter and give it rest for 10-15 mins, and after that, add to the batter two tablespoon vegetable oil and mix it well and make a dough by adding few some additional flour and give it at least twenty minutes rest. The preparation is required for making roti or chapati.
- Next, veg Biryani preparing. To make it you need to heat the oil in a pan and add to there chopped onions, chopped garlic, chopped ginger and saute it well by sprinkling some amount of garam masala and cardamom powder to make it's better smelling.
- Then add to there all other vegetable ingredients are like sliced carrot, sliced capsicum, sliced beans, green peas, and sliced green chili, sprinkling some amount of black pepper and salt to taste accordingly and saute it well.
- Then add some amount of warm water to boil the vegetables and cover it for five to six minutes.
- In the meantime, you can boil the basmati rice in a pressure cooker by pouring some amount of water and add to there cloves and two sticks cinnamon sticks to make the smells well. Then make it ready to prepare it with the vegetable mix.
- After five to six minutes later, you can open the pan cover and you will notice that the vegetable mixture is almost prepared and pour the boil rice to there.
- Then mix it well and add to there few amount of green peas, cashews, almond nuts, raisins, accordingly.
- Then you must sprinkle the biriyani masala,and salt to taste to increase the taste of it.
- Then give it rest with the cover to the pan for five to six minutes and after that, your vegetable biriyani is ready.
- Next, you must prepare the cover part of it with the taking helps of roti or chapati. Whatever it is described in the above picture.
- Then, take another bowl and keep there roti or chapati by arranging it better and pour the vegetable biriyani nicely. And cover it well with the help of roti or chapati. It is required to cover in it because the hotness of the vegetable biriyani is the main.
- Just open the chapati and the flatten part of it with the help of sharp knife or sharp spoon.
- Serve it hot by garnishing it properly.
- Veg Covered Biriyani is best served with anything vegetable cereals or chicken items.
If you find this Veg Covered Biriyani recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.