Recipe of Speedy Mashed potatoes
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mashed potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is made up of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed potatoes recipe. You can have mashed potatoes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mashed potatoes:
- Take 2 big potatoes
- You need 2 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 tsp black pepper
- You need chicken stock
- Prepare 1/4 cup milk (plus more if needed)
- Get 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- Take 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1/4 tsp lemon powder (optional)
Steps to make Mashed potatoes:
- Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes, put into a large sauce pan and add chicken stock and water and bring to a boil over medium heat for about 20 minutes. (in case if the chicken stock is not salted add 1 tsp of salt to the water)
- When potatoes are tender and done drain well from water set aside
- Heat the milk and butter over medium temp , when butter is melted add the salt, pepper , garlic powder and lemon powder to the milk while heating, and stir for a minute.
- Mash the potatoes with potato masher and add the milk to it during the mashing process to make sure the ingredients are well spread.
- If you like it creamy you can add a bit of milk to it and stir till creamy.
If you find this Mashed potatoes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.