Easiest Way to Make Quick mashed potatoes
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for mashed potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best mashed potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to mashed potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed potatoes recipe. To make mashed potatoes you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare mashed potatoes:
- Provide 8 each potatoes
- Provide 1/2 cup butter
- Take 1/2 cup sour cream
- Use 1 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Take 1 tsp salt
- You need 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1 tsp onion powder
Instructions to make mashed potatoes:
- Set a medium pot of hot water to boil, add a couple dashes of salt if u like
- Peel potatoes then dice or chop (u can cut into halves but the smaller u chop them the faster they soften, I chop into about 1inch cubes)
- Rinse potatoes then put into the pot of hot water. Let them boil till a fork can sink into them. Boil time depends on how small u chopped them
- Strain out all water and return to empty pot or whatever bowl or mixing bowl u plan on serving in
- Add butter and sour cream then blend with hand mixer till well blended
- Add salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Continue blending till potatoes are as creamy or whipped until u like. Add more seasoning to taste, everybody has their own flavor preference :)
- Pile high on ur plate and go Godzilla on it!
If you find this mashed potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.