Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Mutton Biriyani
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mutton Biriyani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mutton Biriyani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton Biriyani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional state can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton biriyani recipe. You can have mutton biriyani using 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mutton Biriyani:
- Provide 1 kg biriyani rice
- Prepare 1 kg mutton
- Prepare 200 gm ghee
- Provide 100 gm oil
- Prepare 250 gm small onion
- Provide 10 gm cinnamon
- Get 5 gm cloves
- Provide 3 tomatoes
- Get 10 gm cardamom
- You need 10 green chillies
- You need 1/2 nutmeg
- Prepare 25 gm ginger
- You need 1/2 cup yoghurt
- Use 1 tbsp chilli powder
- Use 2 handful coriander leaves
- Get 50 gm garlic
- Take 1 bunch curry leaves
- Use as needed Salt
- Get 2 handful mint
- Get Water required (2:1 water:rice)
Instructions to make Mutton Biriyani:
- In a mixer jar add the cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and nutmeg and grind it to a fine powder.
- Next, grind the garlic and ginger to a smooth paste.
- Then grind the small onions separately.
- Soak the rice in water for 20 minutes. - Wash and Clean the mutton.
- Add half of the ghee and oil to the cooker, and then add the chilli, mint, coriander leaves, curry leaves
- Then add the ginger garlic paste, onion paste, tomato.
- Now add the mutton, salt, chilli powder, biryani powder (cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, nutmeg), yoghurt and cook up to 10 whistles (reduce the whistle count based on the quality of the mutton.)
- In a heavy bottom vessal, add water and heat it until it comes to a boil.
- Then add the mutton gravy and stir well. - After that add the soaked rice and salt as needed.
- Cook the rice until everything is well combined.
- Now keep the stove in medium flame and pour the remaining ghee to the rice and close the lid.
- When the biryani is ready, switch off the flame
- Serve the delicious mutton biryani with onion raita and gravy.
If you find this Mutton Biriyani recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.