Recipe of Award-winning Brad&#39;s grilled rib eye steak
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Brad's grilled rib eye steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's grilled rib eye steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's grilled rib eye steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's grilled rib eye steak recipe. You can have brad's grilled rib eye steak using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brad's grilled rib eye steak:
- Get 2 10-12 oz rib eye steaks
- Provide marinade
- Provide 1/4 cup worchestershire sauce
- Get 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Prepare 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- Provide 1/8 cup water
- Take 1 tsp each ;garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper
- Use 1 tsp olive oil
- Provide carmelized onions
- Prepare 1 large sweet onion
- Provide 2 1/2 tbsp clarified butter
- Prepare other toppings
- Get 1 crumbled blue cheese
- Prepare 1 au jus
- You need 1 horseradish
- Prepare 1 steak sauce
Steps to make Brad's grilled rib eye steak:
- Mix all marinade ingredients in a shallow dish.
- Dredge steaks on both sides. Marinade for a half hour. Flip after 15 minutes .
- In a frying pan clarify butter. Slice onion in long thin strips. Carmelize on medium low until golden brown. 20 minutes or so.
- Prepare au jus
- Heat grill to 450-500 degrees
- Grill steaks until desired doneness. I like mine rare
- Top with grilled onions, blue cheese, steak sauce. Serve with au jus and horseradish. Grilled corn on the cob and sliced cantelope for a side.
If you find this Brad's grilled rib eye steak recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.