Recipe of Ultimate Valentine mini heart cake
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Valentine mini heart cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Valentine mini heart cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Valentine mini heart cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to valentine mini heart cake recipe. To make valentine mini heart cake you need 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Valentine mini heart cake:
- Use For the sponge:
- Use 110 g plain flour
- You need 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Get 110 g caster sugar
- Use 110 g butter, softened
- Take 2 medium eggs
- Get 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Take For the filling:
- Provide good quality raspberry jam
- Take 200 ml double cream
- Use icing sugar, for dusting
Instructions to make Valentine mini heart cake:
- Preheat the oven to 170C/325F/gas 3.
- Prepare a rectangular 20 x 30cm flan or cake tin: line it with parchment and grease it lightly, or butter and flour the bottom of the tin.
- Sift the flour with the baking powder into a large bowl.
- Add all the other sponge ingredients.
- Beat with a handheld mixer or in a standing mixer with the paddle attachment for a couple of minutes, until the batter becomes creamy and smooth.
- Spoon it into the prepared tin and bake for 20-25 minutes until the sponge springs back when lightly pressed.
- Loosen the sides with a palette knife; turn the cake out onto a wooden board smooth side down, then carefully peel off the parchment.
- Turn the cake right side up onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- In the meantime lightly whip the cream.
- Using a heart shaped biscuit cutter cut out hearts from the cooled sponge.
- Spread some jam over half the hearts (on the side that was bottoms of the cake) and spoon the whipped cream on the other hearts.
- Sandwich them together and dust with icing sugar before serving.
If you find this Valentine mini heart cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.