Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Strawberry shortbread
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Strawberry shortbread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Strawberry shortbread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry shortbread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many people ignore. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry shortbread recipe. To cook strawberry shortbread you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Strawberry shortbread:
- Provide 250 g soft butter
- Provide 110 g caster sugar
- You need 250 g plain flour
- Take 100 g cornflour
- Provide 200 g double cream
- Take Strawberries
- Provide 3 tsp sugar
Instructions to make Strawberry shortbread:
- Preheat the oven to 170c.place the butter and sugar in a bowl and cream together until light and fluffy.
- Add flour and cornflour into the creamed butter and mix together with a folk until all the ingredients are combined.
- Form the dough into a smooth,round disc, using your hand and wrap it in cling film and leave it to chill in the fridge for 15min.
- Meanwhile you can make strawberry sauce, take some strawberries cut them and put them in the pan and add some sugar and cook for 5min, and leave to cool, after blander.
- Place the chilled dough between 2 pieces of baking paper.Roll it out and cut out 24 shortbread and place them onto a baking tray. Bake for 20min.
- Allow to cool shortbread.whisk the cream and after put cream on top of the shortbread some strawberry sauce and some fresh strawberries and enjoy with cup of tea☕️🍓❤️
If you find this Strawberry shortbread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.