How to Prepare Perfect Apple Brown Sugar &amp; Cinnamon Loaf Cake
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Loaf Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Loaf Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple brown sugar & cinnamon loaf cake recipe. You can have apple brown sugar & cinnamon loaf cake using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Loaf Cake:
- Use Cake:
- Use 3/4 cup butter
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup AP flour
- Use 3/4 cup white sugar
- Provide 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Use 2 tsp baking powder
- Use 2 medium-sized eggs
- Take 1/2 cup whole milk (low-fat works as well)
- Use 1 medium-sized apple
- Get Brown sugar mixture:
- Take 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- Take 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- You need Pinch nutmeg
- Prepare Pinch salt
Steps to make Apple Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Loaf Cake:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. (350 degrees Fahrenheit)
- In a bowl, combine ingredients for the brown sugar mixture together with a fork; set aside.
- Take out a medium-sized mixing bowl, using a hand mixer, combine butter and white sugar until fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Then, add in the eggs in one at a time, combine well with hand mixer. Add in vanilla and gradually add in the milk; mix well.
- Next, add in baking powder and gradually add in flour. Continue to mix with hand mixer.
- Core, peel and slice apple into cheeks. (Cheeks mean thinly sliced apples.)
- For this step you can do whichever you prefer: 1. Lightly spray loaf tin and be done. 2. Lightly spray loaf tin and line with parchment paper. Then, lightly spray the parchment paper to prevent the cake from sticking and to make removing the cake easier. I prefer the second method.
- Pour about 1/2 the batter into the loaf tin then place some of the sliced apple on top. Then, coat the top with the brown sugar mixture. Repeat this process.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until your toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool for about 15 minutes, then remove from tin. Serve warm or chill in fridge for 20-30 minutes. In my opinion, chilled has the best texture and flavor!
- Soooooo good!
If you find this Apple Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Loaf Cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.