Easiest Way to Make Award-winning Fragrant with Brown Sugar! Sweet Milk Bread
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fragrant with Brown Sugar! Sweet Milk Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fragrant with Brown Sugar! Sweet Milk Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fragrant with brown sugar! sweet milk bread recipe. To make fragrant with brown sugar! sweet milk bread you only need 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fragrant with Brown Sugar! Sweet Milk Bread:
- Use 170 grams Bread (strong) flour
- Use 30 grams Cake flour
- Provide 30 grams ○Brown sugar (in a solid mass)
- Take 150 grams ○Milk
- Prepare 5 grams ○Mizuami (or honey)
- Provide 10 grams Sugar
- You need 3 grams Salt
- Prepare 3 grams Dry yeast
- You need 15 grams Margarine
Instructions to make Fragrant with Brown Sugar! Sweet Milk Bread:
- I use this kind of brown sugar that comes in lumps! Of course you can use big blocks, or the powdered type.
- Microwave the ○ ingredients (at 600 W for about 2 minutes), and dissolve the brown sugar. It's okay if there is a bit of flour remaining. It's hot, so be careful.
- Place the rest of the ingredients into a measuring bowl while Step 2 is cooling (add the yeast and sugar to the center). Place the salt to the side.
- Let ○ cool to about skin temperature, and add in the yeast. Mix it round and round with a pair of cooking chopsticks.
- Take it out onto a surface once it has gathered up, knead for about 10 minutes, add in the margarine, and knead it in. It has a high amount of sugar and is a bit sticky, but keep at it!
- Let rise in the microwave at 30°C for 40 minutes → Bench it for 20 minutes → Let rise a second time in the microwave at 35°C for 40 minutes.
- I use a paper towel in place of a rag to increase the temperature It makes it feel cleaner. Is this a strange fixation?!
- ←Wet the paper towel, ring it out tightly, and then just spread it out! (This is actually how I always make it.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for 12~15 minutes. Each oven has its differences, so bake it while keeping an eye on it.
- Place into the cake pan, ferment, and bake for rolls.
- These rolls are easy to eat!
If you find this Fragrant with Brown Sugar! Sweet Milk Bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.