How to Make Ultimate White sauce enchiladas
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best White sauce enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White sauce enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to white sauce enchiladas recipe. You can have white sauce enchiladas using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook White sauce enchiladas:
- Take 1 chicken
- Prepare Cream of chicken (2 cans of 10.5 oz)
- Use 3/4 cup sour cream
- Take 1/3 cup milk
- You need Green chilies (4.5 oz can)
- Get Corn tortillas
- Get Mozzarella cheese
- Get Cheddar cheese
- Take Colby jack
- Get Seasonings (I used minced garlic, garlic salt, garlic powder, onion powder, onion pieces, parsley)
Instructions to make White sauce enchiladas:
- Can boil chicken breasts and shred, about 4. (If using a rotisserie chicken, just debone and de-skin then shred)
- In a seperate bowl combine both cans of soup, milk, sour cream, and season.
- Add half of soup mixture into chicken, along with the green chili, seasonings, and add some of the cheeses.
- Heat corn tortillas in microwave, according to package. (Or in oil, my preferred way!)
- Begin to fill tortillas, and place into a baking dish. (If any leftover chicken mixture, add it back into the sauce mix)
- Spread the sauce mix a top the enchiladas, and top with cheeses.
- Place in oven on 350F for 35 minutes.
If you find this White sauce enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.