Easiest Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Italian meatball &amp; pasta soup
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Italian meatball & pasta soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian meatball & pasta soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian meatball & pasta soup recipe. To cook italian meatball & pasta soup you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Italian meatball & pasta soup:
- Prepare 1 tbsp olive oil
- Take 8 frozen italian meatballs, you can buy & brown on stove to give a bit of color ( I make my own & freeze & use as needed)
- Provide 3 cups water
- Provide 1/2 cup elbows or any short pasta
- Prepare 1 can beef broth or beef bouillon
- Use 1/2 tsp dry basil leaves
- Prepare 1 cilantro mini cube
- Get 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- Take 1 can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic & oregano
- Take 1 can sweet peas (drained)
- Prepare complete seasoning or any you like
Steps to make Italian meatball & pasta soup:
- In a pot brown meatballs in olive oil. I always brown mine on med high heat watching that it doesn't burn. Once brown add water, pasta & beef bouillon or beef broth heat to medium & cover 3 mins.
- Add basil leaves, cilantro cube, onion powder cover & simmer for 3 mins.
- Add diced tomatoes, sweet peas & seasoning. If using beef broth please include at this time. cover & simmer for about 1 min. Serve with toasted french bread or butter biscuit, ***(option I garnish mine with hot sauce, fresh basil & fresh parmesan cheese.
If you find this Italian meatball & pasta soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.