Steps to Prepare Perfect Creamy Garlic Mussels
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Creamy Garlic Mussels recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Garlic Mussels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Garlic Mussels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy garlic mussels recipe. To make creamy garlic mussels you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Garlic Mussels:
- Take Creamy Garlic Mussels
- Take whole shelled mussels
- Provide crushed garlic
- Get parsley
- Get butter
- Provide fresh cream
Instructions to make Creamy Garlic Mussels:
- Defrost frozen Mussels in cold water. Make sure to remove any beards or shell fragments.
- In a deep pan or pot on medium to high heat. Add butter, garlic and parsley and fry until garlic is slightly brown. (You can add wine and let it cook for 5min to allow alcohol to cook off)
- Lower heat. Add Mussels to pot. Allow to steam for 15min max. Make sure to stir, placing the ones that have not opened closer to the bottom of the pan.
- Once cooked, disgard unopened Mussels.
- Add cream and allow to cook for 5min. Can be served with savoury rice or toasted bread.
If you find this Creamy Garlic Mussels recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.