Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Parmesan Crusted Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Parmesan Crusted Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parmesan Crusted Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to parmesan crusted chicken recipe. You can cook parmesan crusted chicken using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Parmesan Crusted Chicken:
- Prepare 6 chicken breasts, pounded to 1 inch thickness
- Prepare 3 cup Italian bread crumbs
- Take 3 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Take 2 cup oil, for frying
- Provide 2 egg, for breading
Instructions to make Parmesan Crusted Chicken:
- Pound the chicken to 1 inch thickness with a meat hammer. In a separate bowl, break the eggs and whisk together. In another bowl add the breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Heat the oil. Place each chicken breast in the egg and then dredge through the breadcrumb mixture. Add chicken to hot oil until cooked through and no longer pink in the center. Repeat with each chicken breast.
- Serve along side your choice of side!! Enjoy!!
If you find this Parmesan Crusted Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.