Steps to Prepare Quick Alhalow Arabic Dessert
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Alhalow Arabic Dessert recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Alhalow Arabic Dessert recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Alhalow Arabic Dessert recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to alhalow arabic dessert recipe. To cook alhalow arabic dessert you need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Alhalow Arabic Dessert:
- Use Marie biscuits or (any digestive biscuits)
- Use Butter as required
- You need 2 Cups Nido dry milk
- Use 2 &1/2 Cup Water
- Use 1/2 Cup Sugar (as per taste)
- Prepare 2 tbspn All-purpose flour
- Take 1 Egg
- You need 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Get 1 Packet Olper's Cream chilled
- Get 2 tbspn Nutella
- Prepare 1 tbspn Cocoa powder
- Use For Garnish
- Prepare Chocolate chips
- Use Coconut powder (Optional)
- Prepare Sprinkle pearls
- Prepare Almonds and other nuts (Optional)
Steps to make Alhalow Arabic Dessert:
- First layer digestive biscuits+butter, put in freezer for 10 minutes.Marie biscuits ka chora karein aur 2 tbspn butter add karein (itna butter add karein ke mixture dish ki first layer mein set ho jaye na zaida na kam).
- Take a pan add 2 cups nido milk, 2&1/2 cups water, 1/2 cup sugar (you can add more if like).
- Add 2 tbspn All-purpose flour,1 egg and 1 tsp Vanilla essences.
- Mix with spoon or fork and then turn on the flame and cook it on low flame for 8 to 10 minutes like custard and stirring continuously, don't stop stirring otherwise it will become lumpy.
- Pour custard on biscuits and put in freezer.
- And now 3rd layer: Beat Olper's Cream one pack, cream should be chilled.
- Add 2 tbspn Nutella and 1 tbspn Cocoa powder, beat well and pour on cold custard and put in fridge for hours.
- And garnish with chocolate chips, almonds, sprinkle pearls and coconut powder.
- Ready for serve, very light and yummy dessert. Enjoy 😋
- (Mene yeah dessert bohat bar bnya hy tu different styles mein opr garnishing ki hy).
If you find this Alhalow Arabic Dessert recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.