How to Prepare Favorite Upside-Down Deep Dish Pizza
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Upside-Down Deep Dish Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Upside-Down Deep Dish Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to upside-down deep dish pizza recipe. To cook upside-down deep dish pizza you need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Upside-Down Deep Dish Pizza:
- You need 1 lb lean ground beef
- Take 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- You need 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli or frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry (optional)
- Provide 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Provide 1 can (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza dough
Steps to make Upside-Down Deep Dish Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 375°. Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet; drain and season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Stir in Pasta Sauce and bring to a boil; turn into 2-quart deep dish pie plate or baking dish.
- Top with broccoli, then cheese. Place pizza dough over dish, sealing edges tightly.
- Bake 20 minutes or until crust is golden. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Prep time: 10 min Cook time: 25 min Stand time: 10 min
If you find this Upside-Down Deep Dish Pizza recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.