Easiest Way to Prepare Ultimate Slow Roasted Garlic-Soy Sauce Pork Chop
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Slow Roasted Garlic-Soy Sauce Pork Chop recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Roasted Garlic-Soy Sauce Pork Chop recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Roasted Garlic-Soy Sauce Pork Chop recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow roasted garlic-soy sauce pork chop recipe. You can cook slow roasted garlic-soy sauce pork chop using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Roasted Garlic-Soy Sauce Pork Chop:
- Provide Leg Pork Chop
- Take Garlic Cloves
- Use Soy Sauce
- Prepare Garlic Paste
- Take Sugar
- Provide Salt
- Take Black Pepper
Instructions to make Slow Roasted Garlic-Soy Sauce Pork Chop:
- Place the Garlic Paste in a bowl, add Soy Sauce, Sugar and mix well.
- Cut the Garlic Cloves in long pieces.
- Wash the Leg Pork Chop with plenty of water. Lay it over a baking tray. Make small incisions with a fruit knife and stick the Garlic pieces inside the meat as shown in the picture.
- Pour the Garlic-Soy Sauce over the Pork Chop. Let it rest for at least one hour in the fridge.
- Roast the Pork Chop at the grill at low heat for 10 min on each side.
- Take the remaining juice and cook it at low heat until caramelized. You need to stir non-stop while cooking.
- Take the Pork Chop out of the grill and place it back on the baking tray. Pour the caramelized juice over.
- Bake for 2 hours at 350 Fahrenheit, turn it around and bake for another 2 hours. Increase the heat to reach 550 Fahrenheit and bake for 20 min on each side. Here is the trick, save some juice and pour it over every time you turn the Pork Chop. This will enhance the flavor of your cut.
- Cut, mix everything with the remaining gravy and you are all set to serve!
If you find this Slow Roasted Garlic-Soy Sauce Pork Chop recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.