Easiest Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Steak Fajita Quesadilla
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Steak Fajita Quesadilla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak Fajita Quesadilla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steak fajita quesadilla recipe. To make steak fajita quesadilla you need 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak Fajita Quesadilla:
- Get 1 lb skirt steak
- Get 2 tbs olive oil
- Prepare to taste S&p
- Provide 1 tsp chili powder
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin
- You need 1 onion slided
- Take 4 cloves garlic sliced
- Use 2-3 bell peppers, sliced
- You need 1 jalepeno, sliced
- Provide 2 tbs butter
- Get 1 (10 pk) tortillas
- Get 1 bag Mexican shredded cheese
- Provide Favorite sides: avocado, salsa, sour cream
Steps to make Steak Fajita Quesadilla:
- Season skirt steak with olive oil, salt, pepper, chili powder & cumin. Slice all vegetables. Cook skirt steak on high heat, 3 minutes on each side. Let the steak rest for 10 minutes. While the steak is resting, over medium heat sautee onion & garlic until almost translucent. Add bell pepper, jalepeno, salt & pepper, cook slightly. Cut steak into strips.
- Fold steak into veggie mixture, remove from heat. In a clean pan, melt some butter. Lay down tortilla, top with cheese, fajita mixture then cheese again. Top with tortilla. Pat down. Cook on both sides until golden. Remove from heat, cut into fours. Repeat process until all quesadillas are made. Enjoy with yohr favorite toppings!
If you find this Steak Fajita Quesadilla recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.