Recipe of Speedy Mini Moglai Paratha
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mini Moglai Paratha recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mini Moglai Paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Moglai Paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Your emotional state is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mini moglai paratha recipe. You can cook mini moglai paratha using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mini Moglai Paratha:
- Provide 2 cup atta (wheat flour)for dough
- You need 2 eggs
- Get 1 big onion chopped
- You need 2 green chillies chopped
- Prepare 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Provide 2 tbsp bread crumbs
- Provide 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 tsp sugar
- Provide 1 tsp haldi(Turmeric) powder
- Provide 9-10 broken peanuts
- Use 2 tsp Coriander leaves
- Take As needed Refined oil for frying
- Get As needed Water for making dough
Steps to make Mini Moglai Paratha:
- First make dough. Combine flour, salt, sugar and little oil together. Give a mix and put water little by little and knead it. We need semi soft, stretchy dough so that we can able to roll out thin.After kneading it well, smear little oil on the surface of the dough and cover with samp cloth to prevent drying out the surface. Keep it in rest for 15-20 mins.
- Now for inner stuffing in a bowl, put chopped onion,minced garlic, eggs, green chilies,haldi powder, breadcrumbs, peanuts, black pepper powder,salt and coriander leaves (optional).Beat well and it's ready.
- After resting the dough knead it again and take a big ball out of this dough.Ball should be little bigger than daily roti/paratha. Roll with the help of some flour or oil as comfortable. Try to give big roti shape.
- Put the egg mixture as stuffing in the middle of the paratha and fold in opposite directions and seal all the ends with little pressure by fingers. Try to give a rectangular shape. Be careful that no stuffing comes out.
- Heat sufficient oil for deep frying in a kadai and very carefully put each paratha into the oil. Try to fry one piece at a time. Gas flame should be medium so that it gets cooked from inside and outer portion don't gets burn. Fry till it becomes golden brown.
- Serve it with dum aloo and sauce. Vegetarians can replace eggs with paneer.
If you find this Mini Moglai Paratha recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.