Steps to Prepare Speedy Salmon and poached eggs
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon and poached eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon and poached eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon and poached eggs recipe. To cook salmon and poached eggs you need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salmon and poached eggs:
- Provide 2 eggs
- Prepare 1/2 smoked salmon
- Get 1/2 salad (of your choice)
- Prepare dash olive oil
- You need dash glazed balsamic vinegar
Instructions to make Salmon and poached eggs:
- Add water in the pan and bring it to boil. Add a few dashes of vinegar
- Once water has boiled turn the heat to low and let it simmer. Start swirling the water and quickly break egg into the simmered water. Should poach the eggs for 3 mins
- While the eggs are poaching prep your salad to your liking and add your smoked salmon. Drizzle a bit of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Once poaching is done take it out and serve. Season with salt and pepper
If you find this Salmon and poached eggs recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.