Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Fragrant Sakura Blossom Ohagi (Sweet Rice Cakes Covered with Anko Bean Paste)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fragrant Sakura Blossom Ohagi (Sweet Rice Cakes Covered with Anko Bean Paste) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fragrant Sakura Blossom Ohagi (Sweet Rice Cakes Covered with Anko Bean Paste) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Almonds often provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fragrant sakura blossom ohagi (sweet rice cakes covered with anko bean paste) recipe. You can cook fragrant sakura blossom ohagi (sweet rice cakes covered with anko bean paste) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fragrant Sakura Blossom Ohagi (Sweet Rice Cakes Covered with Anko Bean Paste):
- Prepare 700 grams Mochi rice, uncooked
- Use 90 ml Regular Japanese white rice, uncooked
- Provide 360 ml Water
- Provide 1 dash Salt (optional)
- Take 20 grams Salt preserved sakura
- Provide 1 an extremely small amount Red food coloring
- You need 1 Koshi-an
Steps to make Fragrant Sakura Blossom Ohagi (Sweet Rice Cakes Covered with Anko Bean Paste):
- Wash the mochiko and white rice together. Mix in food coloring after adding the listed amount of water. Let it sit as-is for 2~3 hours and then cook as you normally would.
- Rinse the salted cherry blossoms quickly in water, soak for a little while and mince. They'll taste better if there's still a little salt on them.
- Mash the rice with a rice spoon or wooden pestle after cooking, and add the salted cherry blossoms and salt (if preferred).
- You can evenly divide the rice if you pack it into a sushi mold. Mold into barrel-shaped balls after dividing it.
- Thinly and evenly spread out a ball of koshi-an on top of plastic wrap, and place the rice on top. Use the plastic wrap to wrap the rice in the koshi-an, and shape.
- Remove the plastic wrap, arrange on serving plates, and enjoy.
If you find this Fragrant Sakura Blossom Ohagi (Sweet Rice Cakes Covered with Anko Bean Paste) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.