Simple Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Fragrant With Mitsuba and Yuzu! Ozouni (Mochi Rice Cake Soup for New Years)
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fragrant With Mitsuba and Yuzu! Ozouni (Mochi Rice Cake Soup for New Years) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fragrant With Mitsuba and Yuzu! Ozouni (Mochi Rice Cake Soup for New Years) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fragrant With Mitsuba and Yuzu! Ozouni (Mochi Rice Cake Soup for New Years) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fragrant with mitsuba and yuzu! ozouni (mochi rice cake soup for new years) recipe. You can have fragrant with mitsuba and yuzu! ozouni (mochi rice cake soup for new years) using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fragrant With Mitsuba and Yuzu! Ozouni (Mochi Rice Cake Soup for New Years):
- Prepare 3 Mochi rice cakes
- Use 1000 ml Japanese dashi stock
- Prepare 50 ml ●Sake
- Prepare 2 tbsp ●Mirin
- Use 2 tbsp plus ●Soy sauce
- Take 1/2 tsp ★Salt
- Take 180 grams Chicken thigh meat
- Get 3 to 4 Shiitake mushrooms
- Get 30 grams Dried wheat gluten (Fu)
- Take 6 slice Kamaboko
- Use 1 Komatsuna
- Take 4 to 5 Quail eggs
- Provide 1 for garnish Mitsuba
- Take 1 for garnish Yuzu peel
Instructions to make Fragrant With Mitsuba and Yuzu! Ozouni (Mochi Rice Cake Soup for New Years):
- Cut the chicken thigh meat into bite sized pieces. Microwave the komatsuna greens, put into cold water and squeeze out. Cut into 4 cm pieces. Remove the stems off the shiitake mushrooms and make decorative cuts in the caps.
- Bring the dashi stock to a boil. I used a dashi pack (dashi tea bag) to keep it simple.
- Add the shiitake mushrooms and chicken to the dashi stock and bring to a boil. Skim off any scum.
- Add the ● flavoring ingredients, and adjust the seasoning with salt. Add the fu, simmer for about 5 minutes over medium heat, add the grilled mochi cakes and bring to a boil.
- Chop the yuzu peel and mitsuba.
- You can just use plain kamaboko slices…but to make decorative knotted ones, make three cuts in a slice as shown.
- Push the top and bottom ends into the middle slit to make a knot.
- Put into miso soup bowls, add the komatsuna greens, kamaboko, quail eggs, mitsuba and yuzu peel and serve.
If you find this Fragrant With Mitsuba and Yuzu! Ozouni (Mochi Rice Cake Soup for New Years) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.