Steps to Make Quick Sprouted Moong Paratha
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sprouted Moong Paratha recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sprouted Moong Paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sprouted Moong Paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It consists of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sprouted moong paratha recipe. You can have sprouted moong paratha using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sprouted Moong Paratha:
- Get For making dough :
- Take 1 bowl wheat flour
- Provide 1/4 tsp salt
- Get As required water
- Provide For making Sprout :
- Get 1/2 bowl moong sabut dal
- You need As required water
- Provide For making stuffing :
- Get 1/2 bowl sprouted moong
- Provide 1 " piece ginger
- Get 4-6 pods garlic
- Take 1 Green chilli
- Provide 1/2 slice bread
- You need To taste salt
- Get 1 tb sp cooking oil
- Take 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Get 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 1/4 tsp chaat masala
- You need Others
- Use As required Cooking Oil for frying paratha
- Use Pickle or butter
Instructions to make Sprouted Moong Paratha:
- For making Sprout : Wash and Soak moong dal in water for 4 hours. Then strain the water and tie moong in a muslin cloth and Keep for 8 hours. Sprinkle some water on it after every one hour. It will Sprout as shown in pic below.
- For making dough : Add wheat flour and salt in a mixing bowl and knead a soft dough by adding water slowly. Rest for 10 minutes. Peel, Wash and grate ginger and garlic. Chop green chilli.
- For making stuffing : Heat oil in a wok. Add cumin seeds and when cumin seeds splutter put grated ginger and garlic and saute for 1 minute. Add chopped green chilli and again sauté for 30 seconds. Add Sprouted dal and salt and mix. Saute for 2 minutes. Switch off the flame and let it cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer it in a mixer and coarsely grind it with half slice of bread. Bread will absorb extra moisture. Add chaat masala and red chilli powder and transfer it in a plate.
- Take a portion of dough and make a ball and roll it round. Apply cooking oil on it and dust with wheat flour and put 2 tb sp of stuffing and then fold its edges with your hands and make a ball. Flatten it and roll with rolling pin.
- Heat a griddle. Put paratha on the griddle and roast for 2 minutes. Flip the side and roast from other side also for 1 minute. Flip again.
- Now apply cooking oil and shallow fry from both sides. Remove it in a plate.
- I have shown inner side of paratha in pic below.
- Serve hot with butter, pickle or any kind of curry.
If you find this Sprouted Moong Paratha recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.