Recipe of Award-winning Coconut Macaroons
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Coconut Macaroons recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Macaroons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Macaroons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional state is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut macaroons recipe. You can cook coconut macaroons using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut Macaroons:
- You need 150 g coconut flakes
- Take 1/2 cup sugar
- Prepare 5 medium egg white
- Use 2 tsp vanilla essence
- Get 1/4 tsp salt
Steps to make Coconut Macaroons:
- Coconut flakes
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large heatproof mixing bowl - - Set the bowl directly in a wide skillet of barely simmering water. Stir the mixture with a spatula, scraping the bottom to prevent burning, until the mixture is very hot to the touch and the egg whites have thickened slightly and turned from translucent to opaque, about 5 to 7 minutes. - - Set the batter aside for 30 minutes to let the flavours to meld.
- Using 2 tablespoons of batter, make heaps of mixture 2 inches apart on the lined cookie sheet. - Bake for about 5 minutes, just until the coconut tips begin to color, rotating the pan from front to back halfway through the baking time to ensure even baking. - Lower the temperature to 325 degrees and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until the cookies are a beautiful cream and gold colour, with deeper brown edges.
If you find this Coconut Macaroons recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.