Step-by-Step Guide to Make Quick Roasted Beef cooked in rice cooker
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Beef cooked in rice cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Beef cooked in rice cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted beef cooked in rice cooker recipe. You can cook roasted beef cooked in rice cooker using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Beef cooked in rice cooker:
- You need 500 g block beef
- Get Salt
- You need Pepper
- Use Garlic
- Prepare Herb
Steps to make Roasted Beef cooked in rice cooker:
- Salt and pepper to beef
- Put oil in pan and fry garlic. And roast all surfaces
- Fry spring onion. Put the beef on oven paper and salt, pepper and herbs on beef.
- Wrap the beef and wrap over it with aluminum foil.
- Put it in ziplock and vacuum air
- Pour boiling water in rice cooker and put the ziplock beef in it and cover with small dish.
- Turn on the keeping-hot switch and keep it in 2 hours. The temperature of keeping-hot is around 70~75℃. Then take it out and cool it down.
- Slice beef and sprinkle a little salt.
- Garnish with Wasabi and Wasabi leaf.
If you find this Roasted Beef cooked in rice cooker recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.