How to Make Homemade Panko Crusted Steak Fingers
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Panko Crusted Steak Fingers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Panko Crusted Steak Fingers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health rewards. These types of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to panko crusted steak fingers recipe. To make panko crusted steak fingers you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Panko Crusted Steak Fingers:
- Provide 1 Cube Steak
- Prepare 1 buttermilk for dipping
- You need 1 cup flour for dredging ( may need more depending on how many steaks you are making )
- You need 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Use tsp onion powder
- Provide tsp paprika
- Get 1/2 tsp garlic powder ( optional )
- Take 1 dry steak seasoning if desired
- Provide 1 Panko bread crumbs
- Use 1 oil for frying
Steps to make Panko Crusted Steak Fingers:
- Add enough oil to pan to cover steak fingers about half way.
- Heat oil to 350°F. I use electric skillet or cast iron. But any frying pan you have is fine.
- Cut cube steaks into strips or bite size pieces. Below is the bite size. I always cook both ways to please everyone lol
- Mix the flour and seasonings together well. I always sprinkle some seasonings on my meat first and add some to flour.
- Dredge the steak in flour mixture, then buttermilk and then panko crumbs.
- Press down to adhere the panko all over steak. Dredging in flour first helps keep breading on while frying.
- Cook without crowding in hot oil. Brown on one side then flip. Brown.
- Drain on paper towels to remove excess oil. Can sprinkle more salt on if desired.
If you find this Panko Crusted Steak Fingers recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.