Steps to Prepare Award-winning Dhokla in rice cooker
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Dhokla in rice cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dhokla in rice cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dhokla in rice cooker recipe. You can cook dhokla in rice cooker using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dhokla in rice cooker:
- Provide 1.5 cup besan
- Get 1 tbsp sooji
- Take 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 pinch asafoetida
- You need 0.5 tsp haldi
- You need 1 tsp chilli paste
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 2 tsp eno
- Provide 1 tsp lime juice
- Get 1 cup water
- You need 1 tsp mustard seeds
- You need 1 tsp jeera
- Take 1 sprig curry leaves
- Provide 2 tsp sugar
Instructions to make Dhokla in rice cooker:
- Take besan in a bowl and add haldi, asafoetida, lime juice, ginger garlic paste and chilli paste to it
- Next add water and salt and mix everything together. Then add the sooji and mix again.
- You will get a thick batter. Make sure there are no lumps.
- In the rice cooker, bring 3 cups of water to a boil. During this time you can add the eno to the batter and whisk together quickly. Add this batter to a greased pan and then place inside the rice cooker.
- Steam for 20 mins and check in between to see if it is cooked properly. Once it is ready, take it out onto a plate.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds and let them crackle.
- Next add the jeera and curry leaves and then 1/3 cup of water. Also add in the sugar and let it dissolve.
- Once this tempering comes to a boil, remove from heat and pour over the dhokla.
If you find this Dhokla in rice cooker recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.