Recipe of Speedy Lemon Pepper Hot Wings
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon Pepper Hot Wings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Pepper Hot Wings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, however. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon pepper hot wings recipe. To cook lemon pepper hot wings you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lemon Pepper Hot Wings:
- Use 2 lb Chicken Wings
- Provide 1 flour
- Prepare 1 Lawry's Garlic Salt w/parsley
- Use 1 Texas Pete Hotter Hot Sauce
- Take 1 Any buffalo wing sauce
- Provide 1 Lemon Pepper
- Provide 1/2 stick butter
- Take 1 seasoning salt
Steps to make Lemon Pepper Hot Wings:
- Clean and season chicken with seasoning and garlic salt
- Add small amount of seasoning and garlic salt to flour (heat oil while preparing) coat chicken with flour and fry.
- While chicken is frying. Melt butter and pour in large bowl. Add buffalo wing sauce, hotter hot sauce and lemon pepper to butter. (Your desired amount)
- After you drain chicken from grease add to hot sauce mix and coat. Place chicken on baking pan. Pour remainder of sauce on chicken. Sprinkle lemon pepper on top.
- Broil until top of chicken is crispy or sauce has absorbed in chicken. (Not to long you don't want chicken drying out) Serve with favorite dipping sauce
If you find this Lemon Pepper Hot Wings recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.