Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect Palak Paneer Paratha
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer Paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer Paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many people take for granted. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer paratha recipe. To make palak paneer paratha you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak Paneer Paratha:
- Provide whole Wheat flour
- You need cleaned Spinach leaves
- Use Green Chillies
- You need Salt
- Use Water
- Provide Oil for frying parathas
- Provide For the Filling
- You need grated homemade Paneer
- Get boiled and grated Potato
- Prepare Finely chopped Onion
- Take Red chilli powder
- Provide Chat masala powder
- Get finely chopped coriander leaves
- Take Salt
Instructions to make Palak Paneer Paratha:
- Blanch spinach and blend to make a smooth paste along with green chilli using little water.
- Mix this paste with whole wheat flour & salt and knead to a soft/smooth dough. Apply some oil and knead again for a min. Cover it and Keep aside for 10-15 mins.
- Mix grated paneer, potato, chopped onion, salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala powder & coriander leaves for making the filling in a bowl.
- Divide the dough & mixture into 8-10 equal portions/balls. Take each dough ball, make a small circle with hand & keep the filling in the centre of the circle and then bring the ends together. Dust and roll gently to make a paratha.
- Cook parathas on heated Tawa using oil until nicely browned. Enjoy hot & scrumptious parathas with chutney or curd/raita!
If you find this Palak Paneer Paratha recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.