How to Prepare Perfect Chicken tikka pizza without oven
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken tikka pizza without oven recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken tikka pizza without oven recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Different vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tikka pizza without oven recipe. You can have chicken tikka pizza without oven using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken tikka pizza without oven:
- Provide Ingredients for Dough
- Use 2 cups all-purpose flour / maida
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Provide 1 tbsp sugar
- Use 2 tbsp milk powder
- You need 1 tsp yeast
- Prepare 4 tbsp oil
- Provide Warm water as required
- Take Ingredients for chicken
- Get 500 g Chicken boneless small cubes
- You need 3 tbsp oil
- Get 1 tbsp tikka masla
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Get 1 tbsp crushed red chilli
- Get 1 tbsp yoghurt
- Prepare Ingredients for topping
- Use 1 packet Slice cheese
- Use 1/2 cup Capsicum
- Provide 1/2 cup slice onions
- Prepare 1/2 cup black Olives
- Prepare 1/2 cup cubes tomatoes
- Use And pizza sauce (readymade)
- Prepare Red chilli for sprinkles
Steps to make Chicken tikka pizza without oven:
- Mixx all dry ingredients in a bowl (maida milk powder. Salt)
- In a cup add yeast or sugar and add warm water and mix well and keep aside
- Make a well in a center of flour and pour the yeast mix and gently combine
- Add oil and add more warm water to make a smooth dough.knead it for. Some time.till you can feel that the dough is smooth and soft
- Make a smooth ball rub little oil in your hands and pat the top of the dough cover it and leave it for at least 1 or 2 hours of warm place for rise
- Now prepare the chicken cubes in a pan add oil heat the oil add 1 tsp of ginger paste cook it for 20 second and then add chicken cubes mix well now add tikka masla salt and pepper and also add red chilli flakes (crushed). Mix it well cook it for 5 minutes after that now you'll add 1 tbsp of thick yoghurt mix it well and cover for 3 minutes ready chicken tikka cubes
- After 1 hrs knead the Dough for 5 minutes and then make a big round base and leave it for 15 minutes
- Poke the pizza base with a frok tp release bubbles putt some pizza sauce in it add some chicken tikka cubes also add some capsicum tomato or onion cubes add some Olives add add slices in it and sprinkles some crushed red chillies bake it for 30 minutes in pateela and then serve with ketchup
If you find this Chicken tikka pizza without oven recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.