Recipe of Quick Tami&#39;s Baked Eggs in Tomato Sauce
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tami's Baked Eggs in Tomato Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tami's Baked Eggs in Tomato Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tami's baked eggs in tomato sauce recipe. You can have tami's baked eggs in tomato sauce using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tami's Baked Eggs in Tomato Sauce:
- Use 1 (28 oz.) can whole plum tomatoes
- Get 1 small onion, diced
- Use 1/2 each red & green peppers, slice into strips
- Take 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Provide 1 bay leaf
- You need to taste salt & pepper
- Take 1-2 Tbls oregano
- Take 2 eggs per person
Instructions to make Tami's Baked Eggs in Tomato Sauce:
- In a bowl break up whole tomatoes with your hands, set aside. In a saute pan, heat and add 2 tbls of olive oil. Saute onions and peppers, season with salt & pepper. Cook about 5 minutes add tomatoes and bay leaf. Bring to boil, reduce to a simmer abd cook about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray, Add cooked tomato sauce. Add 2 eggs person. Baked for 10 - 15 minutes. Serve with good crusty bread. ENJOY!!
If you find this Tami's Baked Eggs in Tomato Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.