Steps to Make Homemade Macrobiotic Whole Wheat Tofu Bagels
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Macrobiotic Whole Wheat Tofu Bagels recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Macrobiotic Whole Wheat Tofu Bagels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Macrobiotic Whole Wheat Tofu Bagels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to macrobiotic whole wheat tofu bagels recipe. You can have macrobiotic whole wheat tofu bagels using 7 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Macrobiotic Whole Wheat Tofu Bagels:
- Get 150 grams Bread (strong) flour
- Provide 100 grams Whole wheat (or bread flour)
- Use 150 grams Tofu
- You need 50 ml Soy milk
- You need 2 tsp Raw sugar (or light brown sugar is OK)
- Prepare 1 pinch Salt
- You need 3 grams Dry yeast
Instructions to make Macrobiotic Whole Wheat Tofu Bagels:
- Heat the tofu in the microwave for about 1 minute (no need to squeeze liquid out of the tofu).
- Add soy milk to the warm tofu and crumble (the tofu should be about body temperature).
- Combine the bread/whole wheat flour with a pinch of salt.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, and place the dry yeast and the raw sugar into it.
- Add the warm but not hot tofu (and soy milk) into it.
- Mix the tofu and the yeast first, then start mixing it all together with the dry ingredients.
- Knead it until the surface becomes smooth (about 5-10 minutes), then roll it into a ball.
- Allow it to rise for 10 minutes. (40 ℃)
- Punch down to let the trapped air out of the dough. 10 minutes rising time is enough to make the dough bouncy.
- Divide it into quarters and reshape the dough into balls. Seal the seams tightly.
- Allow it to rise one more time for 10 minutes (40℃).
- Shaping. Make a hole in the center of the dough with your fingers. With a circular motion, push the dough out from the center to make it into donut shapes.
- While letting the shaped dough rest (about 5 minutes), preheat the oven to 210℃ and boil some water in a large pot.
- Add sugar (not included) to the hot water. Boil the dough for about 30 seconds.
- Drain and lightly dry the excess water off the dough.
- Bake at 210℃ in an oven for about 15 minutes.
- Your fluffy, chewy bagel is done.
If you find this Macrobiotic Whole Wheat Tofu Bagels recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.