Simple Way to Make Quick Beef &amp; Vegetable Casserole with Parsley Dumplings
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef & Vegetable Casserole with Parsley Dumplings recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef & Vegetable Casserole with Parsley Dumplings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef & Vegetable Casserole with Parsley Dumplings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
One of the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef & vegetable casserole with parsley dumplings recipe. You can cook beef & vegetable casserole with parsley dumplings using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef & Vegetable Casserole with Parsley Dumplings:
- Prepare Chuck steak, 2 to 3cm dice
- Provide Plain flour
- You need All purpose seasoning
- Prepare Garlic salt
- Take Parsnips, 2cm diced
- Get Pickling onions
- Prepare carrots, 2cm dice
- Get Celery sticks, thick sliced
- Get cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare Can chopped tomatoes
- Prepare Beef stock
- Get Tomato paste
- Get Sprig Rosemary
- Take Melted butter
- Get Self raising flour, sifted
- Take Plain flour, sifted
- Provide Milk
- Get Fresh continental (flat leaf) parsley, chopped
Instructions to make Beef & Vegetable Casserole with Parsley Dumplings:
- Pre-heat oven to 160*C.
- Prepare veggies- carrots, parsnip, celery can go in one bowl and onion & garlic into another. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl- add diced beef, sprinkle with all purpose & garlic salt, now sprinkle flour over and toss to coat beef in flour.
- Heat oil in large oven safe casserole pot. Fry beef in batches on high heat until well browned. Set aside.
- Add onions and garlic to pot and fry until softened.
- Return beef to pot, along with veggies, tomato, beef stock, tomato paste and Rosemary. Stir before covering with lid.
- Bring to the boil before placing in the oven. Bake for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile you can make your dumplings. Throw flours into a mixing bowl. Make a well in the centre and add butter, parsley and milk. Mix together and roll out 12 dumplings.
- When your 2 hours cooking time is up you can now place you dumplings on top of casserole. Return to the oven and cook covered for a further 25 to 30 minutes until dumplings are cooked through.
- I served mine with a creamy mash and a nice glass of red wine. Enjoy!
If you find this Beef & Vegetable Casserole with Parsley Dumplings recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.