Recipe of Speedy Homemade mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy hamburgers &amp; cornbread!
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Homemade mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy hamburgers & cornbread! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy hamburgers & cornbread! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy hamburgers & cornbread! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy hamburgers & cornbread! recipe. You can have homemade mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy hamburgers & cornbread! using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy hamburgers & cornbread!:
- You need 2 lb ground beef
- Get 1/2 onion
- You need 1/2 bellpepper
- Prepare 6-8 large sized potatoes
- Prepare 2 boxes jiffy cornbread mix
- Prepare Salt season to your taste
- Use Pepper season to your taste
- Use Complete seasoning season to your taste
- Prepare Garlic powder season to your taste
- Take Onion powder season to your taste
- Use 1 whole stick of butter
- Get 2 eggs
- Get 2 cups milk
- Provide 2 packs brown gravy
Steps to make Homemade mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy hamburgers & cornbread!:
- Take your ground beef put it in a pan with the bellpepper and onions and brown it
- Get your potatoes diced them in small squares or however you would like. I leave mine skin on put a pot of water on medium high heat add a tablespoon of salt let them boil
- Pour both boxes of cornbread mix into a bowl add the 2 eggs, a teaspoon of oil, and 1/2 cup of milk mix it all together and put in the oven on 375 degrees for 20 mins
- Once the potatoes are done boiling drain the water off of them and put them in a bowl with 1/2 stick of butter, 1 1/2 cup of milk, teaspoon of sour cream and mix them all together
- Add 1 1/2 cup of water to a pot pour the gravy packs in stir till it comes to a boil
- Take the patties you made out of the ground beef and lay them on your plate with the mashed potatoes and put the gravy on them
If you find this Homemade mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy hamburgers & cornbread! recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.