How to Make Favorite Whole Wheat Ciabatta Bread
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Whole Wheat Ciabatta Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole Wheat Ciabatta Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whole wheat ciabatta bread recipe. To make whole wheat ciabatta bread you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Whole Wheat Ciabatta Bread:
- Provide For sponge -
- You need 1/8 teaspoon instant dry East
- Take 2 tbsp warm water
- Prepare 1/3 cup warm water
- Provide 1 cup whole wheat flour
- Use For bread -
- You need 1 teaspoon instant dry yeast
- Take 2 tbsp warm milk
- Prepare 2/3 cup warm water
- Get 1 tbsp olive oil
- Get 2 cup whole wheat flour
- Get 1.5 teaspoon salt
Steps to make Whole Wheat Ciabatta Bread:
- To make sponge, in a small bowl stir together yeast and warm water and let it stand for 5 minutes. In another bowl stir together yeast mixture, water and wheat flour. Knead it well. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let it stand at room temperature for at least 12 hours up to 24 hours.
- To make bread, in a bowl stir together yeast and milk and let it stand for 5 minutes. In another bowl, add prepared sponge along with milk mixture, water, oil, flour and salt. Mix everything together to make a dough. Knead the dough for at least 8 to 10 minutes until smooth and elastic. Put the dough into an oiled bowl and cover with a plastic wrap and keep it until doubled in size.
- Takeout the dough onto a floured work surface and cut it into half. Now take one portion and roll it into a rectangle. Now shape it into a log of 6 to 8 inches. Repeat with another portion of the dough..
- Dimple both loaves with floured fingers and dust flour on top. Transfer both loaves onto a greased baking tray and cover with a damp cloth and leave it until doubled in size. You can even use a baking paper in the tray
- Preheat the oven at 200 degree for 10 minutes. Brush the loaves with water to get the crust on top. Dust with some dry flour. Bake the prepared loaves for 20 to 30 minutes or until done. When ready, the bread will sound hollow if tapped from the bottom. Let it cool down completely then it can be used.
- Ciabatta bread can be served with soups or curries or it can be used to make sandwiches.
If you find this Whole Wheat Ciabatta Bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.