Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Delicious Anytime Shepards Pie
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Delicious Anytime Shepards Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Delicious Anytime Shepards Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to delicious anytime shepards pie recipe. To cook delicious anytime shepards pie you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Delicious Anytime Shepards Pie:
- You need lbs. ground beef
- Take frozen vegetables (whatever you like)
- Take beef stock or broth
- You need ketchup
- Take A1 steak sauce
- You need Worsch. sauce
- Get flour (heaping)
- Prepare Pillsbury Pie dough (2pie shells)
- Get green onions
- Get celery
- Use shredded Colby Jack cheese
- Provide salt, black pepper, garlic and other seasoning you like
Instructions to make Delicious Anytime Shepards Pie:
- Brown hamburger, green onions, and chopped celery in 10in. skillet an drain.
- Transfer back to skillet and add frozen vegetables, beef stock, ketchup, A1, worsch. sauce, seasonings and bring to simmer for 5 min.
- Mix flour with about 1/4 cup of the hot stock and make into a loose paste.
- Pour flour mixture into skillet and stir together and simmer for 3 min. until thickened.
- Stir in cheese until well incorporated. Then turn off heat.
- Have pie crusts room temp. And place in 9.5in deep pie dish. Pour hamburger into pie crust. Cover with top crust pinching edges together. Cut slits in top crust to vent.
- Bake in preheated 450°f oven for 20 min. Let cool on wire rack for 10-15min. before serving.
If you find this Delicious Anytime Shepards Pie recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.