Recipe of Speedy Spicy Shrimp Sweet Potato Boat and Avocado Crema
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Shrimp Sweet Potato Boat and Avocado Crema recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Shrimp Sweet Potato Boat and Avocado Crema recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy shrimp sweet potato boat and avocado crema recipe. You can cook spicy shrimp sweet potato boat and avocado crema using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Shrimp Sweet Potato Boat and Avocado Crema:
- Get 1/2 lb. shrimp, peeled - I usually buy shrimp frozen, raw, deveined, with the tails still on. Thaw in a strainer under cool water, remove the tails, and spread out over paper towels to pat dry
- Take 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1 Tbsp chili flakes
- Use 1 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1 tsp sea salt
- Prepare 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Prepare 1 avocado
- Use 1 Tbsp coconut milk (any other milk may work)
- You need 1/4 tsp fresh lime juice
- Take 2 medium sweet potatoes
- You need 3/4 cup Cilantro, chopped and divided
- Get Lime wedges to garnish
Steps to make Spicy Shrimp Sweet Potato Boat and Avocado Crema:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Wash sweet potatoes, cut them into halves and place on a baking tray. Brush with a bit of oil, season with salt and pepper then roast in the oven for about 30-40 minutes.
- If you are short on time, skip step 1, poke the potatoes with a fork a few times and microwave for 10-15 minutes, until tender.
- Once cooked, remove and allow to cool a bit. Then gently scoop out the center leaving a medium size layer of flesh inside.
- Meanwhile; make the avocado cream. In a food processor, combine avocado with milk, lime juice, 1/2 cup cilantro, a pinch of salt and pulse until very smooth.
- Heat a large skillet with 1 tbsp of oil over medium heat and add shrimp, garlic, chilli flakes and a pinch of salt.
- Cook the shrimp on both sides until opaque, about 3-4 minutes.
- To assemble, place the shrimp in the sweet potato boats, top with avocado cream, garnish with remaining cilantro and serve!
If you find this Spicy Shrimp Sweet Potato Boat and Avocado Crema recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.