Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Homemade My Peachy Custard and Whipped Cream 😀
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My Peachy Custard and Whipped Cream 😀 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Peachy Custard and Whipped Cream 😀 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my peachy custard and whipped cream 😀 recipe. You can have my peachy custard and whipped cream 😀 using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Peachy Custard and Whipped Cream 😀:
- Prepare 1 tin Custard Powder
- Get 1/2 pint full cream milk
- Take 2 drops pure vanilla extract
- Take 3 peaches
- Use 1 Apple cored and peeled
- Take 240 grams peaches in light syrup
- Prepare 350 ml Double cream
Steps to make My Peachy Custard and Whipped Cream 😀:
- Pour the half pint of milk into a small sauce pan and bring to the boil., Keep a little of the milk aside to mix your custard in.
- Add two tablespoons of the powder to the small amount of milk in the bowl
- Then add 2 teaspoons of sugar to the mix and stir until all dissolved with no lumps
- When the milk is just coming to the boil, add the custard off the heat and stir very quickly as this measurement is going to be very thick. Better if you pour a little hot milk to the bowl of custard then add it back into the milk in the pan and stir quick.
- As you stir quick, you will feel it thicken. As soon as that happens, take it off the heat and stir quickly until its nice and thick and smooth
- Add 2 drops of the vanilla onto the spoon so as not to get too much. Mix in.
- Leave and let it cool down. It will get a skin on it but just scrape it off, it sets very thick
- Peel the peaches, and slice, after you core them like with an apple.
- Add a little custard at the bottom of the dish, and add your peaches and also a peeled and cored apple in the centre
- Cover the apples in some more custard just a little, then place the tinned peaches on top of that without the syrup.
- Cover with the rest of the custard.
- Put the cream in a jug and whisk until its whipped cream
- Spread the cream carefully on top all over covering the custard. Then add the remaining peaches. Sprinkle top with some cake decorations to finish off
If you find this My Peachy Custard and Whipped Cream 😀 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.