Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Quick &amp; Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals take for granted. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, however. It consists of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick & easy greek themed meatballs with lemon-dill sauce recipe. To cook quick & easy greek themed meatballs with lemon-dill sauce you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce:
- Take 1 bag frozen meatballs
- You need 1 cup beef broth
- Take 4 tbs unsalted butter
- Use 2 tsp dried parsley
- Prepare 1 tsp dried oregano
- Use 1 tsp dried basil
- Take 1 tsp dried marjoram
- Get 1 tsp garlic powder
- Get 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- Prepare 1 cup Greek yogurt
- You need 1/4 cup fresh dill - finely chopped
- Take 1 lemon, juice of
- Use Pita pockets, flat bread, or fajita size flour tortillas
- Take Feta cheese, shredded lettuce, diced tomato for serving
Steps to make Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce:
- In a small bowl wisk together yogurt, lemon juice, dill and a pinch of salt. Cover. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- In a large, deep sided sautée pan melt butter over medium heat. Add meatballs. Stir to coat meatballs in butter. Cook 2 minutes to begin thawing and browning.
- Stir in parsley, oregano, basil, marjoram, thyme, and garlic powder. Cook, stirring frequently, until exteriors of meatballs begin to brown and herbs begin to smell fragrant. About 5 minutes more.
- Add beef broth to pan. Bring to a boil. Cover. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer until meatballs have absorbed most of the liquid and plumped up. About 10 minutes.
- Serve in pita pockets, tortillas, or flat bread. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, and feta. Drizzle with lemon-dill sauce. Enjoy!
If you find this Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.