Recipe of Perfect chocolate and coconut cakes
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect chocolate and coconut cakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect chocolate and coconut cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to chocolate and coconut cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate and coconut cakes recipe. You can cook chocolate and coconut cakes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make chocolate and coconut cakes:
- Take butter or spread
- Get caster sugar
- Provide self raising flour
- Take baking powder
- Take free range eggs
- Get vanilla extract
- Provide desiccated coconut
- Get milk chocolate
- Get small chocolate buttons
Instructions to make chocolate and coconut cakes:
- heat oven to 170c. Beat butter & sugar. Add eggs one at a time, vanilla and coconut stir in.
- fold in flour & baking powder. Fill approx 18 cases. place on middle shelf of oven for 20mins. Do prick test to check they are ready
- leave cakes to cool. meanwhile break milk chocolate into a bowl and place in microwave, stir after every 40secs and take out once melted! Drizzle onto top of cakes and pop a chocolate button in the middle! done!
If you find this chocolate and coconut cakes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.