Simple Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Beef Stroganoff
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. These types of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stroganoff recipe. To cook beef stroganoff you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Stroganoff:
- Provide 1 1/2 lbs lean beef
- Take 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- Provide 1 (14 1/2 oz) can beef broth
- You need 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Use 1 medium onion diced
- Prepare 1-2 cloves garlic chopped fine
- Use 2 tsp baking soda
- Use Olive oil
- Prepare 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce, or to taste
- Take Salt and pepper
- You need Pinch nutmeg
- Get 1/4 cup sour cream
- Take Flour
- Prepare Egg noodles
Steps to make Beef Stroganoff:
- Slice beef into 1/2 by 2in strips, then place in bowl and drizzle with olive oil and baking soda, mix to coat beef, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour
- Place beef in a colander and rinse under cold water, pat with paper towels to dry
- In a large sauté pan heat a little oil and brown meat on all sides, remove from pan set aside
- In the same pan melt 2 tablespoons of butter add onion and mushrooms, sauté until most of the moisture has evaporated, then add garlic and sauté a minute more
- Sprinkle with about 2 tablespoons of flour, cook stirring for a minute or two making a roux, add beef broth stirring to release any brown bits from bottom of pan, until slightly thickened then add reserved beef, mushroom soup, Worcestershire sauce, and nutmeg. Lower heat to medium low and simmer 30 minutes or more if you want the beef very tender, stir occasionally
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions, drain
- When noodles are done, stir sour cream into beef mixture, adjust seasoning, serve over noodles
If you find this Beef Stroganoff recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.